TERMS & CONDITIONS – ONLINE SHOP
This Website is owned by BECKIMON PTY LTD (ACN:615 757 250) trading as Kangaroo Ridge Retreat (we, our or us) of 38 Turners Lane, Healesville, 3777, VIC Packaged Liquor License 36156922. It is available at: www.kangarooridge.com.au and may be available through other addresses or channels including our mobile application (collectively the Site).
By accessing and/or using the Site you:
- Confirm to us that you are over 18 years of age and you have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
- Agree to use the Site in accordance with the Terms.
For the purpose of the terms and conditions, the term Goods refers to all items available (excluding accommodation and gift-vouchers) for purchase from the www.kangarooridge.com.au online shop and Wine Cellar purchases.
ACCOMMODATION & GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for Gift Vouchers and our Accommodation services at Kangaroo Ridge Retreat for our guest privacy, bookings and cancellation policies with the linked terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
- Kangaroo Ridge Retreat supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Persons ordering alcoholic beverages must be over 18 years of age. Alcoholic beverage deliveries must be signed for by a person over 18 at the time of delivery.
- We agree that the sale and/or supply of liquor will, at all times, be pursuant to the liquor licence or licences held by Beckimon PTY LTD, and shall be in accordance with the Victorian Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 and the licence or licences. It is against the law to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000); for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $700)
- You may order products from us as set out on the Site. Any order placed through the Site is an offer by you to purchase a particular product or products for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you places your order.
- We may, at our absolute discretion, accept or reject an order. We will endeavour to notify you of a rejection at the time of the order or within a reasonable time thereafter.
- Each order that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of products in accordance with the Terms.
- It is your responsibility to check the order details, including selected products and pricing, shipping details, before you submit your order through the Site.
- When you order and pay on the Site and your payment has been validated, we will provide you with order details, which may include an order number, an order ID, the delivery and billing addresses and a description of what was ordered.
- Under Australian laws, alcohol can only be sold or supplied to persons aged 18 years or older. By placing an order with us, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. You agree that it is your responsibility to consume alcohol in accordance with the law and responsibly.
- Acceptance by us of an Order will only take place once we have debited your credit or debit card.
- If you change your mind after placing an Order please contact us immediately. We will use our best efforts to amend or cancel the Order but if the Order has already been processed and/or dispatched then the Product will be provided to you in accordance with these Terms.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone using the details provided. We will provide a refund using the original payment method.
- We reserve the right to limit the sale Products to reasonable or normal household quantities. As such, supply will be limited to a maximum of 48 bottles per customer, per transaction, per day. A maximum of 6 bottles of spirits may be ordered per customer, per transaction per day.
PRICE AND PAYMENTS
- You must pay us the purchase price of each product you order plus any applicable delivery costs based on the delivery options selected by you as set out on the Site (the Price) in accordance with this clause.
- In the event of an Order, you must pay the Price via credit card or any other payment methods set out on the Site such as PayPal or Stripe.
- Goods are only available to be delivered to an Australian address. Other purchase for delivery Internationally is subject to availability and must be arranged directly with the Kangaroo Ridge Retreat. Alcohol cannot be shipped internationally.
- All website fields when placing an order for goods must be accurately and truthfully completed.
- Price of goods is subject to change without notice by Kangaroo Ridge Retreat
- Price of goods includes the Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- A processing fee (which includes delivery) will automatically be added to your final sale price unless the goods are to be collected from the hotel. This processing fee is subject to change without notice by Kangaroo Ridge Retreat.
- Kangaroo Ridge Retreat will do its best efforts to supply the goods ordered by you. Goods are subject to availability and where goods are not available to be ordered the website will indicate that they are not available
- When taking advantage of our delivery option Kangaroo Ridge Retreat will not take responsibility for any goods misplaced or lost by Australia Post. We will follow appropriate process to ensure any goods are sent to the correct address. If you are not able to receive your package at the designated address you may have to collect from a post office.
- Complying with our legal and ethical responsibilities, Kangaroo Ridge Retreat will repair or replace goods damaged during delivery. Alternatively a refund less the postage price will be offered. Our liability under Australian Consumer Law is limited to re-supply of the goods or services or payment of the cost of re-supply of goods or services as applicable.
- This agreement is subject to Victorian law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- Kangaroo Ridge Retreat may be required to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Term and conditions, which are agreed upon the completion of sale, will be honoured.
- At no time may goods be returned for any reason to Kangaroo Ridge Retreat other than damage. All sales are final and care must be taken by the purchaser to select the required goods before confirming the order.
- We will deliver the products to the delivery address you provide when making your order. We deliver Australia wide and if we cannot deliver to you, we will notify you as soon as practicable. We do not currently ship internationally.
- Kangaroo Ridge Retreat will use its best endeavours to arrange delivery within five business days in metropolitan Melbourne. Longer periods apply to country and interstate regions
- Delivery costs are set out on the Site.
- Any delivery periods displayed on the Site are estimates only, based on the information provided by the delivery company.
- If you need to change the delivery date or delivery address, please notify us immediately in writing.
- We may deliver the products using a range of delivery methods.
- Title to the products will remain with us until you have paid us the Price in full in accordance with the Terms.
- Risk in the products will pass to you as soon as they are delivered to the delivery address you provided in your order.
- To maintain the integrity of your purchase we will not ship in extreme heat periods. We shall advise if there is a delay due to this.
- In the instance that you provide an incorrect delivery address we will not be responsible for loss or damage suffered by you, if your order is delivered to the correct address that you have supplied.
- Please note that all delivery/shipping fees are non-refundable unless a product fails to comply with the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantee provisions.
- If you believe your item/s is/are not being delivered, please notify us immediately.
- All Liquor Orders must be delivered to a person aged 18 or over. Evidence of age will be required where appropriate. Liquor will not be delivered and left at unoccupied premises on same day the order is received
- Liquor may only be delivered during the following hours: between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. on any day other than Sunday, Good Friday, ANZAC Day or Christmas Day; between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. on Sunday; between 12 noon and 11 p.m. on ANZAC Day. No deliveries will occur on Christmas Day or Good Friday.
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT CODES
- We may from time to time issue promotional discount codes for certain products on the Site. To claim the discount, you must enter the promotional discount code at the time of submitting your order through the Site. The conditions of use relating to promotional discount codes will be specified on the Site at the time they are issued.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Please note that once we have Accepted your Order, you cannot return the Product and seek a refund or exchange because you have simply changed your mind.
- However, we will accept returns provided with a replacement or refund if: it is not of acceptable quality, or it is not fit for its intended purpose; and at least three-quarters of the wine remains and proof of purchase documentation is provided
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If there is something wrong with a bottle, please ensure that at least three-quarters of the wine remains, email us, and we will arrange a replacement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the extent that our liability for breach of any guarantee, warranty or condition cannot be excluded at law, our liability will be limited, at our option to:
- In the case of services supplied or offered by us:the resupply of those services; or the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied
- In the case of goods supplied or offered by us: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
38 Turners Lane
Healesville, Vic, 3777